SD Card Continuous Recording gives you better awareness of happenings around your property- enabling you to watch continuous video footage from up to 58* days in the past. After installing a micro-SD card into a supported camera, you'll need to configure the recording rule by following the below instructions.
*Because the footage is stored on the SD Card, the number of days of recorded video saved on the micro-SD card varies based on the capacity of the card and the chosen quality of video recorded.
1) Log in to your account on MyFrontpoint.com
2) Click Video in the left-hand menu
3) Click Recording Rules in the menu at the top of the page
4) Click Local Recordings
5) Click + Add New Schedule
6) Choose a camera to create a new continuous recording schedule. Recording schedules can be created for up to 2 compatible cameras when supported micro-SD cards are installed in each.
The following cameras are compatible
7) Select the recording quality for the video that will be recorded to the SD card.
Higher video quality will have fewer days of video saved to the SD card
Lower video quality will have more days of video saved to the SD card
8) Select the time frame when the continuous recording will happen, either at all times or only during a preferred period of time.
9) For additional configuration options, click to expand Advanced Options.
To limit the number of days that recordings are kept:
Click the Retention Time toggle switch to enable a limit.
Using the dropdown menu, select the desired number of days to limit the recordings to.
10) Click Save
If you cannot see "Local Recordings" as an option in the Recording Rules menu on your MyFrontpoint.com account, please make sure you have a compatible camera model.