Skip to Content
Help Center
Carbon Monoxide SensorWhat is Carbon Monoxide?

Carbon Monoxide Sensor

Here, you'll find support for your Carbon Monoxide Sensor.

What is Carbon Monoxide?

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odorless, tasteless, and extremely toxic gas. CO is absorbed by red blood cells in the lungs, resulting in damage to the heart and brain from oxygen starvation. CO poisoning can cause death or severe ill health.

Need more help?

Ask a different questionCarbon Monoxide Sensor
Select a different product
© Frontpoint SupportSitemap